Mesaje : 335
Data de inscriere : 27/08/2011
Varsta : 22
Localizare : Romania
|Subiect: How to extract the audio, sound file from an executable, keygen or file (tutorial) Lun Apr 25, 2016 10:27 pm|| |
How to extract the 8-bit audio, sound, from an .exe file such as keygen, etc.
Software in need:1.PE Tools v1.5 Xmas Edition Software2.WinRipper v0.78a3.ModPlug Player
1. Open you executable file from which you want to extract the audio (example: keygen.exe), and then open PE Tools, you will see a list with all the programs that are being in use by your OS (Operating System), in that list search for the name of your file (example: keygen.exe)
- then right click on it, and click on the option called "Dump Full..." and choose a location.
2. Open WinRipper, click on file button, and open your dumped.exe, select the Output Folder, and then click on Rip:
- you should see in the right part at Statistics, as in the image above, the following:
XM : 1 file
XM : 1 file
Total : 1 file
3. Open ModPlug Player, click on the open button, and select the XM file generated by WinRipper, in your Output Folder, once opened, you should be able to play it. To save the file as a .WAV, just click on Save As: button and select the location. After saving the file to .WAV you should be able to play it in any player.
To convert the file to mp3, you can use this online tool:Online Converter!